The Ohio State University CFAES Center for Cooperatives and Fairfield County Farm Bureau invite you to “The Meating: A Regional Meat Marketing and Processing Summit,” a gathering of livestock producers, processors and policy stakeholders to learn about and discuss local and regional meat marketing and processing opportunities and challenges.
September 16, 2021, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
At the Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43210
No cost, but registration is required.
Register at go.osu.edu/themeatingsummitregistration2021
Connect with Resource Providers!
- OSU Extension Beef Team
- Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Appalachian Center for Economic Networks
- Ohio Association of Meat Processors
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
- OSU Extension Direct Ag Marketing Team